The Senior Advisor Corporation recognizes its duty to be socially responsible. We demonstrate our responsibility as a corporate citizen when we interact with our clients, associates, and the community at large, following our guiding principles:
- We build lasting relationships with our clients by acting as independent financial professionals, and by only offering those products and services that are appropriate to their needs, that provide fair value, and are in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- We nurture a culture within the company that is highly moral, making decisions based on doing the right work in the right way for the right results.
- We ensure no associate's purpose or business group's bottom line is more important than preserving the name and goodwill of the Senior Advisor Corporation.
- We foster a climate where all associates act with courage, integrity, honesty, and fairness. We are committed to creating an atmosphere that is free of discrimination or harassment of any kind, and where differences are respected and valued.
- We provide an engaging work environment, where associates can learn, grow and develop, both professionally and personally. Our advantage lies in our people.
We hold all of our associates to the highest ethical standards. We clearly articulate those standards, reinforce them through enterprise-wide training programs and show a commitment to the communities in which we operate. We provide our employees with resources to use when faced with an ethical dilemma and encourage them to offer suggestions and raise issues as they arise.